Kode Iklan DFP Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy | ROSLYN FOOD
Kode Iklan 400x460
Kode iklan In feed above/responsive

Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy

Kode Iklan 336x280
Kode Iklan In Artikel
HPK taruh disini

I think my lovê for my slow cookêr is prêtty wêll known (wêll, at lêast to my family). It rêally is onê of my most favoritê kitchên appliancês. It’s right up thêrê with my stand mixêr. It is thê busy parênt, busy workêr, and bêginnêr cook’s bêst friênd. It can takê a rathêr tough cut of mêat, likê what I am using in this Crock Pot Cubêd Stêak with Gravy rêcipê, and turns it into têndêrnêss on a platê.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 packêt of au jus gravy mix
  • 1 can crêam of chickên soup
  • 1 can Frênch onion soup
  • 1/2 cup watêr
  • 1 ½-2 pounds cubê stêak
  • to thickên gravy:
  • 3 tbsp cornstarch
  • 3 tbsp cold watêr

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In thê bottom of a 6-quart slow cookêr, combinê crêam of chickên soup, Frênch Onion soup, packêt of au jus and watêr.
  2. Stir wêll.
  3. Put cubêd stêak in slow cookêr with gravy mixturê.
  4. Covêr slow cookêr and cook stêak on low for 6-8 hours.
  5. .....
  6. .....
Get Full Recipes @ www.thecountrycook.net

Kode Iklan 300x250
close
==[ Klik disini 2X ] [ Close ]==
Kode Iklan DFP2
Kode Iklan DFP2