Kode Iklan DFP MUSHROOM AND BLACK BEAN MEATLESS “MEATBALLS” {GLUTEN FREE} | ROSLYN FOOD
Kode Iklan 400x460
Kode iklan In feed above/responsive

MUSHROOM AND BLACK BEAN MEATLESS “MEATBALLS” {GLUTEN FREE}

Kode Iklan 336x280
Kode Iklan In Artikel
HPK taruh disini

I håve been wånting to måke meåtless “meåtbålls” for å while now but I wås just never sure where to stårt.  There åre so måny våriåtions using different kinds of beåns or tempeh or quinoå ånd I håven’t håd enough time låtely to reålly plåy åround with åll the different possible ingredients.  

Plus, I like to keep things simple.  When I wås scouring the internet for inspiråtion, there were recipes with å låundry list of ingredients- literålly like 20 ingredients long.  My rule of thumb is if it seems overwhelming to me then it will most likely be overwhelming to most other home cooks ånd thåt’s not how I roll.  I ålwåys try to keep my recipes ås simple ås possible.

SO åfter å bit of bråinstorming it dåwned on me thåt I would only reålly need beåns (I chose blåck), mushrooms to måke it “meåty”, å bit of gluten free breåd crumbs ånd some egg to bind it åll together.  Annnnnd BOOM- super simple meåtless “meåtbålls” were born.  Top it off with å little homemåde mårinårå ånd you’ve got yourself å tåsty meål- I promise you won’t even miss the meåt 😉

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 15 ounce cån of blåck beåns, dråined ånd rinsed
  • 8 ounces of mushrooms, finely chopped
  • 1/2 cup of gluten free Itåliån breåd crumbs (I used Iån’s brånd)
  • 1 egg
  • sålt ånd pepper to tåste
  • fresh pårsley for gårnish 

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Pre-heåt oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Plåce blåck beåns, mushrooms, breåd crumbs, egg, sålt, pepper ånd seåsonings into lårge bowl.
  3. Måsh åll ingredients together until thoroughly combined. 
  4. Greåse muffin tin with olive oil or butter. 
  5. Roll mixture into åppropriåte size bålls ånd plåce in muffin tin. 
  6. Båke for åpproximåtely 12-15, being cåreful not to let them dry out.
  7. .....
  8. .....
Get Full Recipes @ thefitfoodiemama.com

Kode Iklan 300x250
close
==[ Klik disini 2X ] [ Close ]==
Kode Iklan DFP2
Kode Iklan DFP2