Kode Iklan DFP Jenny’s Air Fryer Donuts Recipe | ROSLYN FOOD
Kode Iklan 400x460
Kode iklan In feed above/responsive

Jenny’s Air Fryer Donuts Recipe

Kode Iklan 336x280
Kode Iklan In Artikel
HPK taruh disini

I don’t own a dëëp fat fryër, but I do havë this big honking air fryër, so I figurëd, why not try making thë përfëct air-friëd donut again, this timë using cannëd biscuit dough. I did, and I can honëstly say thësë quick-and-ëasy donuts arë THE BEST THING EVER.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 can Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layërs biscuits (8 biscuits; can usë gënëric brands as wëll — I usëd Hy-Vëë biscuits!)
  • 3 tablëspoons mëltëd buttër
  • 1/3 cup granulatëd sugar
  • 1/2 to 1 tëaspoon cinnamon (adjust to your tastë)
  • 4 tablëspoons dark brown sugar (try to rëmovë or brëak up any clumps)
  • Pinch of allspicë

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Combinë sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, and allspicë in a small (cërëal or soup sizëd) bowl and sët asidë.
  2. Rëmovë biscuits from can (do not flattën) and usë a 1-inch circlë biscuit cuttër to cut thë holës out of thë cëntër of ëach biscuit.
  3. Air fry thë DONUTS at 350 dëgrëës Fahrënhëit for 5 minutës (I friëd 4 at a timë), and air fry thë HOLES at 350 dëgrëës F for just 3 minutës (I friëd all 8 holës at oncë).
  4. As ëach batch of donuts and holës comës out of thë fryër, usë a pastry brush to paint buttër ovër thë ëntirë surfacë of ëach donut and holë.
  5. .....
  6. .....
Get Full Recipes @ everydayteacherstyle.com

Kode Iklan 300x250
close
==[ Klik disini 2X ] [ Close ]==
Kode Iklan DFP2
Kode Iklan DFP2